We have found British television and love it. We find it to be so much more interesting than American tv; which seems to still be preoccupied with reality shows. We have found some fascinating documentaries and some funny comedy shows.
To be fair, we do have our fav. american tv shows, we love The office, My name is Earl, Scrubs, Rules of Engagement,etc.
We also enjoy to wake up early (like 6 am, for those of you with children, you may not think its that early, but for us, who regularly sleep in, it is!) on saturdays, get breakfast and watch the sun rise over the mountains, its especially nice now that there is snow in the mountains.
Some of our favorite meals are barbeque chicken, (with jons special, secret sauce) lasagna, stroganoff (yumm, we love pasta!) and we have a favorite Mexican restaurant we go to.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think that I need Jon's secret sauce! But I guess then it wouldn't be a secret anymore. Hey, do you remember one night when we were having pizza and salad in our apartment in Anchorage and we were eating ranch with our pizza and Jon said "I just don't understand white people and their ranch!" He might say that all of the time, but it's something we'll never forget, we even quote him at times and say Jon would laugh at us (by the way both of our girls are ranch fanatics). Congratulations on your new business! How fun!
Post a Comment