I am an extremely festive person, I love getting into the spirit of the holiday (maybe a little too much), so the 4th of July is no exception. Here are a couple of pictures of me in my holiday garb!
Friday, July 4, 2008
Happy Fourth Of July!!
We had a quiet, but very nice 4th. We ended up having hamburgers, grilled corn on the cob, watermelon and s'mores. It was so good, this was the first time we have grilled corn, so it was a gamble that definitely paid off!
I am an extremely festive person, I love getting into the spirit of the holiday (maybe a little too much), so the 4th of July is no exception. Here are a couple of pictures of me in my holiday garb!

I am an extremely festive person, I love getting into the spirit of the holiday (maybe a little too much), so the 4th of July is no exception. Here are a couple of pictures of me in my holiday garb!
Labels:
holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know that you didn't post the tag but it says that I'll come to your blog and share a memory as well.
I will never forget watching endless epsiodes of Scrubs in your apartment eating chocolate chip cookies (or me sometimes not eating because I didn't want to throw up). I also remember going to Burlington coat factory and buying my first baby outfit with you. good times in AK.
isn't grilled corn on the cob awesome? every time we grill (veggie burgers and not dogs) we have grilled corn on the cob. but we didn't grill on the fourth.... we worked all weekend, and were too exhausted for anything festive, lol.
-kiks
Post a Comment