Friday, October 31, 2008

Good -Bye Halloween, Hello Christmas!!



I know, I know, most people cringe at the sight of Christmas being in stores in October, I, however, I love it!!! I am ready for Christmas in July, its only because I would be deemed mental that I hold off listening to Christmas music until October/November. Now that Halloween is over, I can now embrace the wonder that is Christmas: The lights, the trees, the sounds, the smells, the baking, the decorating, the excitement and anticipation that goes with it.

Its funny though, for how much I love this time of year,I really don't care for the weather that accompanies it (although I do enjoy a white christmas!) but the cold, the wind, the ice, are all things that I would gladly put up with for this wonderful season!

Anyways, Merry Christmas! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knoW!! I am also very excited for the Christmas Season. Glad I'm not the only one!
-Sara