wow. it has been awhile. kinda forgotten about this blog for awhile. not a whole lot going on, so that kinda explains being gone.
i did do a fun project over the summer though and i thought i'd share. got the idea from tomkat studio.
sandra found some really cheap wood at the home depot and after a sale at roberts, each frame ended up being just a couple of dollars each.
my dad, of course, made the frames in his work shop. i am really excited to make some more soon.
so here they are:
i did do a fun project over the summer though and i thought i'd share. got the idea from tomkat studio.
sandra found some really cheap wood at the home depot and after a sale at roberts, each frame ended up being just a couple of dollars each.
my dad, of course, made the frames in his work shop. i am really excited to make some more soon.
so here they are:

3 comments:
Love your frames! I've got to make myself some!
I hope that you don't mind, but I loved your background and had to get it!
THese are adorable!! I love them:)
Post a Comment