So I have made some more frames, they are so easy and so much fun to do. The first time I had my dad make the frames, but he is busy and has other stuff to do besides making frames for me. While trying to think up of somewhere else to get frames, I stumbled upon these ones at Michaels.
And they only cost $1! Hot dang! And while they are smaller than the original ones I made, for $1, they'd work just fine.
I had bought some awesome paper at Roberts awhile back and was itching to use them, so this was the perfect project for it.

1 comment:
Kim-Great work on getting a new job--especially a Federal job. Talk about sweet benefits! :)
I love your frames, they are so crafty! I'm miserable with things like that.
As for going about vintage. . . I suggest finding one piece that you like---a skirt, a sweater, a dress, a shirt or whatever. Buy something that you think will go with clothes that you already have. My first vintage piece was when I was 14 and it was a green sweater with yellow details. I would pair with with a white or yellow shirt and a simple skirt. I still have it--and I usually wear it a few times a month because I love it so much!
GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment